What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your computer as you browse the web. Cookies are used e.g. to register your behavior on a specific website, and to remember you the next time you visit the same website. The information cookies record is most often used for statistics or to improve your website experience.
A cookie cannot contain a virus, so it is not dangerous to your computer.
In addition, we use use these cookies to optimize the operation of our website.
This includes statistics, which e.g. gives us opportunity to get an overview of how many people visit the different sections of our website.
Information we may track includes:
- The visitors IP address
- Browser version or computer operating system used by the customer
- Number of links the customer click within the website
- State or country from which the customer accessed the site
- Date and time of the customer’s visit
- Pages the customer viewed on the site
The information collected is stored on one.com's servers.
Can I delete cookies?
You can delete the cookies you have on your computer at any time. Here's how to delete cookies:
Do you want to know more?